About us: SIPLA is India’s largest integrated manufacturer and distributor of insulation materials.
Glass wool and Rockwool price depends on:
- Density – minimum density for rockwool is 40kg/m3, while glasswool is 10kg/m3
- Thickness – minimum thickness is 25mm
- Facing – can be vinyl, FSK, aluminium, tissue or metal mesh
- Quality/ brand
Please ask your technical consultant/architect for:
1) What is better for your use – Rockwool or Glass Wool?
2) What rock wool or glasswool quality/type is best for your use.
If you need technical parameters for rockwool or glasswool, feel free to reach us at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (0) 99537 38 533
Address: 413, D-mall, Sec-10, Rohini, New Delhi 110085, India
Green Eco Engineers is now supplying RockWool – Safe N Silent Pro & ThermalRock S. This is a product from Roxul/ Rockwool (www.rockwool.in)
All grades available.
For more details on Roxul and Rockwool products please contact us:
phone: 85276 92253 Email: email@example.com
Address: 413, D Mall, Sec-10, Rohini, New Delhi, India 110085
Should you be using Glass Wool or Rock Wool for your interior acoustic insulation?
Key questions to ask your interior designer or architect?
- Which has higher NRC? Better thermal insulation properties?
- Should you be comparing 48kg/m3 rockwool with 16kg/m3 glass wool or with 48kg/m3 glass wool?
- Fire rating?
- Sulphur (zero or small amount?)
- Chlorine (zero or small amount)?
- How much is the sagging and weathering after 3-4 years?
- material cost?
We can help you provide the material cost estimate and your consultant can work with us to get the technical answers
visit us at www.siplasolutions.com