About us: SIPLA is India’s largest integrated manufacturer and distributor of insulation materials.
Glass wool and Rockwool price depends on:
- Density – minimum density for rockwool is 40kg/m3, while glasswool is 10kg/m3
- Thickness – minimum thickness is 25mm
- Facing – can be vinyl, FSK, aluminium, tissue or metal mesh
- Quality/ brand
Please ask your technical consultant/architect for:
1) What is better for your use – Rockwool or Glass Wool?
2) What rock wool or glasswool quality/type is best for your use.
If you need technical parameters for rockwool or glasswool, feel free to reach us at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (0) 99537 38 533
Address: 413, D-mall, Sec-10, Rohini, New Delhi 110085, India
Green Eco Engineers is now supplying RockWool – Safe N Silent Pro & ThermalRock S. This is a product from Roxul/ Rockwool (www.rockwool.in)
All grades available.
For more details on Roxul and Rockwool products please contact us:
phone: 85276 92253 Email: email@example.com
Address: 413, D Mall, Sec-10, Rohini, New Delhi, India 110085
For underdeck insulation, glass wool and rock wool can be used with either Wire Mesh or Welded Mesh.
For more information on availability of these products, call SIPLA Solutions – India’s largest supplier of insulation products
Phone: 85276 92253
Should you be using Glass Wool or Rock Wool for your interior acoustic insulation?
Key questions to ask your interior designer or architect?
- Which has higher NRC? Better thermal insulation properties?
- Should you be comparing 48kg/m3 rockwool with 16kg/m3 glass wool or with 48kg/m3 glass wool?
- Fire rating?
- Sulphur (zero or small amount?)
- Chlorine (zero or small amount)?
- How much is the sagging and weathering after 3-4 years?
- material cost?
We can help you provide the material cost estimate and your consultant can work with us to get the technical answers
visit us at www.siplasolutions.com