About us: SIPLA is India’s largest integrated manufacturer and distributor of insulation materials.
Glass wool and Rockwool price depends on:
- Density – minimum density for rockwool is 40kg/m3, while glasswool is 10kg/m3
- Thickness – minimum thickness is 25mm
- Facing – can be vinyl, FSK, aluminium, tissue or metal mesh
- Quality/ brand
Please ask your technical consultant/architect for:
1) What is better for your use – Rockwool or Glass Wool?
2) What rock wool or glasswool quality/type is best for your use.
If you need technical parameters for rockwool or glasswool, feel free to reach us at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (0) 99537 38 533
Address: 413, D-mall, Sec-10, Rohini, New Delhi 110085, India